A Special Exhibition of the Japanese Hina Dolls for the Girl’s Festival on March 3rd at Kirakutei
- Event period
- Saturday, February 6 ～ Sunday, March 7, 2021
Closed on Mondays and national holidays
- Event hours
- 10:00 a.m.～5:00 p.m.
- Event place
- Kirakutei, on the property of Toyota Industry and Culture Center
- Hinamatsuri, the Girl’s Festival, is one of the yearly events in Japan on March 3rd, to pray for girls’ healthy and sound growth by displaying a special set of dolls. Kirakutei, which is one of the registered tangible cultural properties in Japan and used to be a Japanese-style hotel, offers us a great opportunity to appreciate these special dolls as well as the Japanese historical property. This is a very interesting place for you to visit. Why don’t you drop by?
- Not necessary
- A 5-minute walk from the Meitetsu Toyotashi Station
A 3-minute walk from Shin-Toyota Station of the Aichi Loop Line
- Free for admission
- ・Please wear your mask and sanitize your hands when entering the venue to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
・Please press the button at the entrance to call the caretaker.
1-25 Kozakahommachi, Toyota City