Cultural Festival of the Countryside and City
- Event hours
- 10:00 a.m. ～ 3:00 p.m.
- Event place
- The grass square called “Toyoshiba” (next to the KiTARA cinema complex) and the southern Gaza square
- This is an interesting event where you will be able to experience nature while in the downtown area of Toyota. You can enjoy fresh vegetables, sweets, and crafts made by the local people, at an outdoor market, participate in workshops to learn about “satoyama” (an undeveloped woodland near a residential area) and forests, and have fun watching various performances on stage. There will also be a wonderful space where everyone can take part in live painting as several artists from Toyota City create a commemorative T-shirt. Why don’t you come and experience an enrichment of the life and mind?
- A 1-minute walk from the Toyota-shi Station
- Participation is free of charge but food, drinks, and handcrafts will be on sale.
- ・This event will be held rain or shine (except in the case of stormy weather).
・Please wear your mask and sanitize your hands to help to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
2-101 Kitamachi Toyota-shi