National Day “The Philippines”
- Event hours
- 2:00 p.m.～3:00 p.m.
- Event place
- Toyota Global Square (3F of the Toyota Industry and Culture Center)
- The Philippines, which has two official languages, namely: Filipino and English, has produced a number of people who have succeeded internationally. At this National Day event, a lecturer from the Philippines will happily give us an introduction to her country. There will be a great presentation of a local folk dance of the Philippines’, called “Dayang Dayang,” which will be performed by a cute group of kid performers.
This opportunity shouldn’t be missed. Come join us!
- Application will start at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, January 5, 2021.
Please contact TIA if you are interested (TEL: 0565-33-5931、Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
We will accept 50 people on a first-come-and-first-served basis (advance reservation on the phone is recommended).
- 5 minutes’ walk from Toyotashi Station
3 minutes’ walk from Shin-Toyota Station
- ・The presentation will be provided both in English and Japanese.
・Please wear your mask and sanitize your hands etc., to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
・Please refrain from participating if you are sick.
1-25 Kozakahommachi Toyota City