OCHAKKO Tea Ceremony Class by Volunteer Group at Asahigaoka Community Center
- Event period
- 2nd & 4th Saturdays of each month, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Event hours
- 60 minutes
- Event place
- Asahigaoka Community Center
1-80 Miyuki-cho, Toyota City
- Take a basic lesson in tea ceremony from a volunteer group of primary school students and enjoy the taste of Japanese green tea and traditional sweets.
- Please make your reservation at least 1 week before the date of the lesson. If you would like to have English support to participate, please indicate that when applying. Please note that we might not be able to find an English volunteer for the lesson you desire to join.
- 15 minutes’ walk from Meitetsu Uwagoromo station or Shin-Uwagoromo station on the Aichi Loop Line.
- 500 yen/person (Japanese tea and sweets included)
- ・The minimum number of participants needed to hold the lesson is five.
・Please participate wearing clean clothes (jeans are OK if they’re clean) for the tea ceremony, which is to be held in Japanese-style rooms.
・Please wear your mask to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and also be aware of the necessary protocols according to the new lifestyle, such as sanitizing your hands, keeping social distance and practicing the proper etiquette when coughing or sneezing.
・We will restrict the admission of participants who have a temperature of over 37.5 C.
1-80 Miyuki-cho, Toyota-shi