Paper Toyota ~Toyota Obara Exhibition~
- Event period
- Saturday, October 2nd ~ Sunday, December 5, 2021
- Event hours
- 10:00 a.m. ～ 4:00 p.m.
- Event place
- Obara Washi no Furusato (Toyota City Paper Art Museum)
- There will be a paper-themed exhibition in the Obara region of Toyota City, which is well-known for Japanese traditional handmade paper, called “washi.” You have a great opportunity to enjoy various paper-made art works and different types of washi coming from all over the world. You should visit and find how wonderful the Japanese traditional paper is!
- Not necessary
- 70 minutes by bus from Toyotashi Station, along Route 419.
Please take the Oiden bus bound for Kaminigi, leaving from the East Bus Stop of the Meitetsu Toyotashi Station, and get off at the bus stop “Washi no Furusato”.
- Admission is free.
- Please wear your mask and sanitize your hands at the venue. If you are sick, please refrain from visiting the market. The schedule and content might be subject to change due to the COVID-19 pandemic or weather.
216-1 Eitaro-cho Dou Toyota City