Remember the Wonderful Contact 2020 Closing Event
- Event hours
- 1:00 p.m. － 4:00 p.m. (doors open at 11:30 a.m.)
- Event place
- Toyota Stadium
- It’s already been a year since we were all super excited about the wonderful rugby matches held here in Japan. To relive some of the great moments and help spread the spirit of rugby around to more people, Toyota City will hold a fun event at the Toyota Stadium. There will be an opportunity for a public viewing of one of last year’s matches and a chance to participate in games to experience rugby first-hand. You will also be able to enjoy a variety of food and drinks available on sale at the venue. Why don’t you stop by?
- A 20-minute walk from the Meitetsu Toyotashi Station
- Free for admission (food and drinks will be on sale.)
- ・Please wear your mask to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
・Please be aware of the necessary protocols according to the new lifestyle, such as sanitizing your hands, keeping social distance and practicing the proper etiquette when coughing or sneezing.
・Please refrain from participating if you are sick.
・Please be aware that the participants will be asked to check their temperature when entering the venue.
・Please use public transportation because parking will not be available at the venue.
7-2 Sengoku-cho, Toyota City