STREET & PARK MARKET
- Event period
- The 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month
*Note* The schedule of September, October, and November 2021 will be irregular. Please check the date.
*Note* The street and park market will be open on MONDAY, October 18.
- Event hours
- 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Event place
- Sakurajoshi Park (Sakura Castle Ruins Park) and MAMACOTO (a Japanese-style house next to the park)
- At STREET & PARK MARKET, there’s a variety of hand-made goods & accessories, sweets and food shops (items are made from organic or quality-conscious ingredients), available. This is a great place to enjoy your weekend!
- A 10-minute walk from the Toyotashi Station
- Free for admission
- ・Please be aware of the necessary protocols according to the new lifestyle, such as sanitizing your hands, keeping social distance and practicing the proper etiquette when coughing or sneezing.
・Based on the COVID-19 prevention guideline, we would like to ask all visitors to register their personal information on our online form (https://web.user-page.jp/new_form/?prm=2e6a01-254..2-0454a1) before you come to the venue. This is for tracking visitors in case that there is anybody who becomes sick with COVID. Your personal information will be deleted one month after every market is closed or cancelled.
・Please refer to the website (http://sp-market.org/) or facebook (https://facebook.com/StreetParkMarket/.
・The market will be held rain or shine (Please note it might be cancelled under certain circumstances).
1-51 Motoshiro-cho, Toyota City