TIA International Understanding Seminar: “What Can We Do to Be Happy with Chocolate? – The Bitter Facts about Sweet Chocolate”
- Event hours
- 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Event place
- Toyota Global Square (at TIA)
- This is a workshop featuring chocolate and Fair Trade. By discussing the Fair Trade system, we will look into various social problems, such as child labor, etc. Let’s stop by to focus on certain global problems and consider some fair ways everyone can be happy!
- Application starts from 9:00 a.m. on Thursday, November 5. Please contact TIA to make a reservation by phone (0565-33-5931) or by E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- A 5-minute walk from the Meitetsu Toyotashi Station or a 3-minute walk from the Aikan (Aichi Loop Line) Shin-Toyota Station
- ・This seminar will be offered in Japanese and is designed for participants who are over the upper grades of elementary
・The capacity is 30 people, on a first-come-and-first-served basis.
・Please wear your mask and sanitize your hands, etc., to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
・Please refrain from participating if you are sick.
1-25 Kozakahommachi, Toyota-shi